Dark Light Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Light Adventures

A roleplay forum for Gabriel and Damon to write out their adventures, both real and fictional

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Questionnaire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Admin
Gabriel

Character Questionnaire Empty
PostSubject: Character Questionnaire   Character Questionnaire Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 7:10 pm

Answer as many of these questions as you can, but start with at least the first nine questions.

What is your character’s name? Does the character have a nickname?
What is your characters hair color? Eye color?
What kind of distinguishing facial features does your character have?
Does your character have a birthmark? Where is it? What about scars? How did he get them?
Who are your characters friends and family? Who does he surround himself with? Who are the people your character is closest to? Who does he wish he were closest to?
Where was your character born? Where has he lived since then? Where does he call home?
Where does your character go when hes angry?
What is his biggest fear? Who has he told this to? Who would he never tell this to? Why?
Does he have a secret?
What makes your character laugh out loud?
When has your character been in love? Had a broken heart?
What is in your characters refrigerator right now? On his bedroom floor? On his nightstand? In his garbage can?
Look at your characters feet. Describe what you see there. Does he wear dress shoes, gym shoes, or none at all? Is he in socks that are ratty and full of holes? Or is he wearing a pair of blue and gold slippers knitted by his grandmother?
When your character thinks of his childhood kitchen, what smell does he associate with it? Sauerkraut? Oatmeal cookies? Paint? Why is that smell so resonant for him?
Your character is doing intense spring cleaning. What is easy for him to throw out? What is difficult for him to part with? Why?
Its Saturday at noon. What is your character doing? Give details. If hes eating breakfast, what exactly does he eat? If hes stretching out in his backyard to sun, what kind of blanket or towel does he lie on?
What is one strong memory that has stuck with your character from childhood? Why is it so powerful and lasting?
Your character is getting ready for a night out. Where is he going? What does he wear? Who will he be with?
What do you consider your character’s greatest achievement?
What is your character’s idea of perfect happiness?
What is your character’s current state of mind?
What is your character’s favorite occupation?
What is your character’s most treasured possession?
What or who is the greatest love of your character’s life?
What is your character’s favorite journey?
What is your character’s most marked characteristic?
When and where was your character the happiest?
What is it that your character’s most dislike?
What is your character’s greatest extravagance?
Which living person does your character most despise?
What is your character’s greatest regret?
Which talent would your character most like to have?
What does your character consider the most overrated virtue?
On what occasions does your character lie?
Which words or phrases does your character most overuse?
If your character could change one thing about themselves, what would it be?
What are your character’s favorite names?
How would your character like to die?
What is your character’s motto?
Back to top Go down
https://darklightadventures.board-directory.net
Damon

Character Questionnaire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Questionnaire   Character Questionnaire Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 7:19 pm

What is your character’s name? Does the character have a nickname?  My name is Damon and my friends call me shadow.

What is your characters hair color? Eye color? My hair is brown and my eye color is blue

Does your character have a birthmark? Where is it? What about scars? How did he get them? I have a scar on my wrist from where I used to cut but nobody ever sees that scar because its hidden under a bandana that I wear wrapped around my wrist that my sister gave me.

Where does he call home? I was born and raised in Chicago in the humbolt park around since I lived in that area I had to learn to fight and protect myself to survive. Since then I have lived in Orlando Florida.

Where does your character go when hes angry? I usually go out for a walk to the park and listens to music after a while that calms me down.

What is his biggest fear? Who has he told this to? Who would he never tell this to? Why? My biggest fear is that something is going to happen to my family mainly my little sister and I won’t be able to anything to help them

Look at your characters feet. Describe what you see there. Does he wear dress shoes, gym shoes, or none at all? Is he in socks that are ratty and full of holes? Or is he wearing a pair of blue and gold slippers knitted by his grandmother? I wear gym shoes when I go out but if im staying in I usually am in socks that usually get dirty throughout the day.

What is one strong memory that has stuck with your character from childhood? Why is it so powerful and lasting?  I remember being bullied all the time and when I first stood up for myself that memory is strong to me because that’s when I realized how strong I really was and nobody wanted to mess with me after that

What is your character’s most treasured possession? The bandana I wear on my wrist every day that Aria gave me

What is your character’s most marked characteristic? My contagious laughter a lot of the times when I laugh other people laugh to.

What is it that your character’s most dislike? I really dislike fake people someone who pretends to be something they are not.

What is your character’s greatest extravagance? Video games because it’s something I enjoy doing and helps me get y mind off things. Keeps me calm cool and collected.

Which talent would your character most like to have? Even though I am strong I wish I had better fighting talent learn more skills to protect myself and others in need.

If your character could change one thing about themselves, what would it be? I would change that fact that I’ shy I hate it about myself but I am who I am I guess
Back to top Go down

Character Questionnaire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Light Adventures :: Characters and Plots :: Character Information-
Jump to: